With our Ready to Use Content (RTUC), you can do pretty much anything apart from selling rights to the original package. You could change it, taking things out or adding things to make it bigger. You could put it into email autoresponder series, read it aloud to make a podcast, create videos from the content, or put it into an eBook. These ideas are only a few to get you started, the possibilities are endless.
Articles from QuickandEasyBlogging.com are for you only – you cannot pass on articles or any rights to anybody else. You can use the RTUC articles on as many of your own sites as you wish. You can rewrite them and add them to client sites, but you must not give them the rights to reuse them.
Please refer to the terms below for specific uses. Please do not purchase Ready to Use Content from this site unless you agree. If you’re not sure, contact us for more specifics.
What You CAN Do With Content From Quick and Easy Blogging
- Can be added to or edited completely.
- Can put your name on as the author.
- Can be used as content for websites, courses, newsletters, reports eBooks.
- Can be used in videos, MP3s, books.
- Can be used on social media
- Can sell or give away for personal informational use only.
- Can add to a website that is sold with a unique domain name (no templates/ PLR sites) as long as you don’t offer resell rights.
- Can rewrite and add the articles to client websites and projects.
What You CANNOT Do With Content From Quick and Easy Blogging
- Cannot sell or give away the rights to reuse the content.
- Cannot resell the original package.
- Cannot use OUR name on the content.
- Cannot use as is to publish Kindle books (it’s against Amazon’s terms).
- Cannot use in article directories unless you rewrite completely.
What’s The Difference Between Selling For Personal Use And Selling Reuse Rights?
This is a really good question. When you sell for personal use, this could mean selling an eBook to your customers. Simply put it means your customers won’t be able to edit the content, put their name on it, etc. Only Quick and Easy Blogging can sell the content like it is.
Can RTUC From Quick and Easy Blogging Be Used On Websites Sold On To Others?
If you add our RTUC to a site, rewriting of course, and decide to sell it that’s fine. But it can only be sold on sites that come with a unique domain name, and please don’t include the original package with the sale of the site.
We are here to help you. As we said before, you can do almost anything with your ready to use content, however, we have to have a few rules to keep the quality high for everyone. If you find anyone breaking the rules, please let us know.
Disclaimer: All articles sold on Quick and Easy Blogging are intended for informational purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Each customer has the responsibility to verify information before publishing.
If you have any questions please contact us.